Dewa Athena IX

Dewa Athena IX

Hello my familly, welcome to my blog,
 Today, I want to post about Dewa Athena IX that held by OSIS SIE 7 SMAN 3 Bandung. Dewa Athena is one of their working programs. Dewa Athena is held annually. Student who must be participant in this event is 10th and 11th grades students. actually Dewa Athena is sport competition, and the competition is for every class in 10th and 11th grades . And they who win the competition will meet in the final as 10th grades fight 11th grades. Actually my class, x science 7 won 3 cometition, which is estafet, badminton for girl, and volly. And of course we will fight in the semifinal with x ipa 8, te semifinal and fiinal will be held on saturday, 8th april 2017. 

In this event, I participated and being one of the committee (panitia) who can help the event for work as good as what we hope. In the committees, I be one of Liaison Officer, Liaison Officers are they who are given duty to make sure that class ,which they that be the LO of the class, follow every single competition in Dewa Athena IX. And for sure, I am happy for being the LO of  XI Science 1, because with being th LO of their class, I finally know and get close to them. And ya... that's good. 




Okay guys.. thanks for coming to my blog !
 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My new experience!!

About me

MEGANTARA