The Moral Value From Our Story

The Moral Value From Our Story

Hello good people all over the world ^-^
Welcome back to my blog!!

Today in English lesson in my school, we have an achievement to tell the story to our friends in a group. Then we have to write our moral value from our story in our blog. And now look at the bottom and see our moral value from our story!


  • Moral value from my story ( little red riding hood ) is we have to follow what our parents said to us and do not easily trust person that you don't know before.
  • Then from my friend asyilla, the story is about the security that met the ghost, the moral value is we have to be brave and don't talk ('dengan sompral' , I'm sorry for using this word... can you tell me what's 'sompral' in english hehe..).
  • For my friend qinthara, her story is sleeping beauty, and the moral value is we have to be kind to others.
  • For Alif's story(ramayana) the moral value is we have to not be greedy and don't be a vain person
  • For Bayu's story( the greedy dog) the moral value is we have to not be greedy, and don't be too stupid and foolish (I'm sorry using these bad words, because in the story of the greedy dog, the dog was stupid I think, so sorry :( )
If you wanna read , here I wanna share my story and my friends' story...
Come on read our story ...... ^-^
Hope it will entertain you hahaa .....

Okaaay this is the story which I told to my friends......
It is such a famous story to tell haha... but yaa I think they didn't know this story before, okay just read this story guys, maybe it'll entertain you.......
LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
 One day, Little Red Riding Hood’s mother said to her, “Take this basket of goodies to your grandma’s cottage, but don’t talk to strangers on the way!” Promising not to, Little Red Riding Hood skipped off. On her way she met the Big Bad Wolf who asked, “Where are you going, little girl?” “To my grandma’s, Mr. Wolf!” she answered.
The Big Bad Wolf then ran to her grandmother’s cottage much before Little Red Riding Hood, and knocked on the door. When Grandma opened the door, he locked her up in the cupboard. The wicked wolf then wore Grandma’s clothes and lay on her bed, waiting for Little Red Riding Hood.
When Little Red Riding Hood reached the cottage, she entered and went to Grandma’s bedside. “My! What big eyes you have, Grandma!” she said in surprise. “All the better to see you with, my dear!” replied the wolf. “My! What big ears you have, Grandma!” said Little Red Riding Hood. “All the better to hear you with, my dear!” said the wolf. “What big teeth you have, Grandma!” said Little Red Riding Hood. “All the better to eat you with!” growled the wolf pouncing on her. Little Red Riding Hood screamed and the woodcutters in the forest came running to the cottage. They beat the Big Bad Wolf and rescued Grandma from the cupboard. Grandma hugged Little Red Riding Hood with joy. The Big Bad Wolf ran away never to be seen again. Little Red Riding Hood had learnt her lesson and never spoke to strangers ever again.
SOURCE: http://shortstoriesshort.com/story/little-red-riding-hood/
Guys.... Actually I wanna share the story about maleficent to my friends but the story is such a long story to tell but I like the story because it's like the original story or it's the real story of 'Aurora story or sleeping bauty storry'. It's okay.. do you know maleficent movie?? yaa if you wanna know the real story of sleeping beauty, I think this movie can tell you the real story's. Sleeping beauty such an old story but let me know how well you know about the story ....

I think that's all enough for my blog now ..
Guys actually I wanna say thank you so much for you all who read my blog, I hope I can motivate you in all my blog and together let us reach our dreams!! 
see yaaa ^-^







Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My new experience!!

About me

MEGANTARA