Make an Announcement

Making Announcement!!

Hello Good People!!
Welcome back to Qori's blog!!

Now, I have assignment from my teacher to make an announcement, and this is my announcement...
Let's check it out guys!!

Hello!Good morning! I am Qori, I am one of astronomy team members in SMAN 3 Bandung. I would like to announce you about the training for astronomy.
The training is held for all astronomy team in SMAN 3 Bandung. This training is held for preparing our astronomy team that will follow astronomy competition in LAPAN next month. This training will held on Saturday, October 8th 2016, from 10am to 12am, at Chemistry Laboratory in SMAN 3 Bandung. Don't forget to bring your astronomy books, pen, papers, and marker.
Thank you for your participation!
Okaaay that's all my announcement, I'm sorry if this announcement is so bad.
And......... Thank you so much for reading my blog...... See yaaa in my next blog!!

This is link for my announcement video https://youtu.be/zzSvWWaE4y8
~this video was taken by my friend, Maisa, thank you hehee

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My new experience!!

About me

MEGANTARA