MEGANTARA

 Megantara, One of  The Best Culture Festival

 Hello guys!!! What is up??
Welcome again to my blog :)

Do you know what happened at Lapangan Bali, in Bandung, 10 september 2016?? 
Hmm....Yaaa it was the megantara, the cultural festival, it is annual cultural festival that held by my school.

Image result for megantara sman 3 bandung 
 In the morning, I followed the 'parade' of megantara , I weared kebaya, actually all 10th grade who join the parade, except the committee,  weared kebaya and pangsi (the sundanese traditional clothes). The route of the parade was so long , and I tired :( ,never mind... After the parade I changed my clothes. I with my friend hanny buy some food and beverages, then we go to Karina's house, we were spending our time there till around 12.30. After dzuhur prayer, we went to Lap.Bali and we went there with karina's parents.

We arrived at Lapangan Bali. I and all my friends went in to the Lapangan Bali. Before that, we all checked by the security officers, they are the students of SMAN 3 Bandung too. First, after we went in to Lapangan Bali, we got a free fruit tea. Then because we were very hungry, we ate sate padang(padang's satai).There were so many food and drink stage,and so many foodtrucks too.

After I and my friends ate sate padang. I met my other friends and we all went in to the haunted house. Do you know what? I thought the haunted house was boring. The 'ghosts' were not scaring me. But it's okay because I with my best friends. And then.........

I will continue this blog soon, just wait!!!




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My new experience!!

About me

Biography of The Woman Who Bring Light in The Dark