Compliment

     
Compliment

Hi guyss, yeeaaayy! Finally, I've passed my last semester examination in 10th grade. I hope everything that I've learnt in 10th grade will be useful in my life. Okaaaay, now, I want to share with you about some people who make me feel grateful to have them in my life. Let's read till the end guys!
So, there are my grandmother, my father, my grandfather, my mother, my brother, and all my little and big family. First, my grandmother, my grandmother had passed away in 4th october 2012, that day is the worst day ever for me . I will never forget about everything she gave to me. in her life, she did her best in caring me, she guarded me, she gave me everything to make my life special. I'm so happy that Allah had gave me honorable woman, oh, for your information, I live with my grandma since I was a baby, till my grandma passed away. 

my lovely family

Okay, second is my father, he also has passed away, and I can say, he is the best father, because he was doing her best in being a father, and a husband for my mom. He never hurt me, he always give me his deep and sincere love. One night in my life, I couldn't sleep, he accompany ride a pedicab, it is one of my favorites memory with him. Alhamdulillah, Allah had given me the best father ever.
 my mom, aunt, grandma, grandpa, and uncle

Then, the third is my grandpa, he always do his best to make me being motivated everyday. And then, my mother, she do her best in being best mother, she give me sincere love. she do her best to make my life better, she always motivate me, she always care to me. And then my brother, he is younger than me, he is very humorous, he often make me laugh. Alhamdulillah, I still having them in my life. 
My very lovely grandma
I also have my other family which also meant so much in my life, like my aunt, my uncle, and so much more. There are also my bestfriends which also meant so much in my life, and there are also my teachers. Alhamdulilah, I am so grateful having them in my life. 

Okaay, I thing there is enough for this blog. Thanks for reading, and see you in my next blog. Bye.^,^








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My new experience!!

About me

MEGANTARA